NEW- Online Classes with Pearson Learning Solutions
Spring 2014 Offerings!
||Click here to browse and register for a class!
Looking for the MAT? Click here for testing dates and to register
Do you have a new and exciting course you would like to teach through Continuing Studies?
Contact us at 609-652-4227 for an application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Mission of the Richard Stockton College office of Continuing Studies is to enrich the future of adult learners by providing innovative training and educational resources.
Educating People for Life
- The New Jersey State Board of Accountancy
- The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- The American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- The Council on Social Work Education
- The State of New Jersey Board of Physical Therapy
- The State of New York Education Department (Physical Therapy professionals)
- The State of New Jersey Board of Nursing (Massage, Bodywork, and Somatic Therapists)
- The State of New Jersey Board of Marriage and Family Therapy Examiners
- The State of New Jersey Department of Education
- The New Jersey Addictions Professionals Certification Board
Robert F. McNeill, Jr., MBA
Director, School of Graduate and Continuing Studies