An Academic Enterprise Dedicated to Public Safety Collaboration
|The Center for Public Safety & Security at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is an academic initiative in partnership with our State’s public safety and security sectors, and is dedicated to providing training, consulting and resources that support professional excellence throughout the industry.
- Click here to learn more about the Certificate in Public Safety Liability Mitigation
- Documenting Your Way to Victory: How to Win Your Lawsuit Before It's Filed $150
- Diminished Capacity Incidents: A Litigation Landmine $150
- New Jersey Internal Affairs Investigation Program - November Offering $299
- New Jersey Internal Affairs Investigation Program - January Offering $299
To register for any of the CPSS classes, complete the form and send to continuing studies
Richard Stockton College
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, New Jersey 08205
The Center is committed to fostering a collective culture of professionalism, purpose and doctrine across all disciplines responsible for the safety and security of the State’s citizenry. Working with our partners to conduct research and deliver training, the Center leverages the resources of Richard Stockton College, New Jersey’s Distinctive Public College, to enhance the capabilities, professional development and investment in our State’s public safety apparatus.
|© 2013 Richard Stockton College
The Richard Stockton College of NJ, 101 Vera King Farris Drive Galloway, NJ 08205-9441