Save the Date!
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Registration begins at 7:45 a.m.
Seniors(65+) and Students: $35
The Pinelands Short Course is a daylong event held each spring featuring educational presentations that explore the unique history, ecology and culture of the Pinelands.
EDUCATORS CAN EARN 5 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS!
For the latest information please visit http://nj.gov/pinelands/ and sign up for the Pinelands News Alert.
Email alerts will be sent apprising you of important Pinelands news and upcoming events.
For the first time the Pinelands Short Course is holding a poster contest for all high schoolers.
It is a great way bring the Pinelands into the classroom!
The winner will receive:
- Two passes to the 28th Annual Pinelands Short Course!
- Their poster, along with your name and school, prominently displayed on the day of the event!
- The winning poster will be on advertising material for the 29th Annual Pinelands Short Course!
All posters will be on display the day of the event, Saturday, March 11, 2017.
Poster Contest Rules:
- This year's theme is: Pinelands Wildlife
- Open to all current high school students
- All artwork must be original and must be either a drawing, photograph, or painting
- Nothing can be glued or mounted on the poster
- Poster size cannot exceed 11" x 17"
- Ease of transferring poster to advertising material will be a factor in determining the winner
- Entrant's name, school, and grade must be on the back of the poster
- All entries must be received by Monday, December 5, 2016
Send all entries to: Stockton University
101 Vera King Farris Dr
Galloway, NJ 08205
Questions regarding registration or the poster contest? Call Mariah Duffey at 609-626-3599 or email: email@example.com