News & Announcements
- Housing Renewal Information for Fall 2013 Housing
- Incoming Freshmen: Apply today for a Living Learning Community
- Spring 2013 Closing Information for Residential Students
- Residential Life Videos (Apartments, Residence Halls, Seaview)
- Summer 2013 Housing Applications Available
- Seaview Frequently Asked Questions
The Office of Residential Life welcomes you to campus!
The primary role of the Office of Residential Life is to provide an atmosphere that enhances each residential student’s academic success. The Office of Residential Life has 87 staff members who have been carefully selected and trained to work with students to create a supportive living environment. We intend to assist residential students in reaching their full potential.
We look forward to your arrival. We wish you a safe and healthy semester. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call our office at (609) 652-4332. Thank you for taking the time to familiarize yourself with our community and our expectations. We hope we can all work together to show respect for our community and each other.