The College offers several meal plans that provide students with meals. Students should review the Residence Contract and Dining Services Agreement for specific meal plan requirements and types. Students may also visit http://www.dineoncampus.com/rsc/ for more information.
You had until September 24, 2014 at 5 p.m. to submit a change request if the meal plan you selected is not working for you. No changes can be made to your meal plan after this period. Here’s how:
· If you currently reside in housing and would like to add a meal plan to your account or change your current meal plan please email email@example.com with your request and be sure to include your Z#. A request can only be processed if it meets the meal plan requirement* for your residential area.
· Starting the first day of classes, there is a $15.00 switch fee and a $50.00 cancellation fee charged to the student's account for all changes.
*Meal Plan Requirements
· RESIDENCE HALL STUDENTS - You must have either a 19, 14, 180 or 120 plan.
· APARTMENT 5 STUDENTS - You must have either a 19, 14, 180, 120, or 95 plan.
· SEAVIEW STUDENTS - You must have either a 19, 14, 180, 120, 95 or Seaview plan.
· COUNTRY INN & SUITES – You must have the 19, 14, 180, 120, or 95 plan.
Additional questions regarding the mealplan requirement can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding housing and meal plan fees can be directed to the Bursar’s Office (609) 652-4597.
If you are living in Housing II or III you will check in at the A-100 Office located next to the Townsend and Residential Life Center. If you are moving into Housing I, IV or V you will check in at the Lakeside Lodge behind Cedar Court. If you are moving into the Seaview Resort, you will check in at the Seaview Resort in the designated student check in location provided to you in your assignment letter. If you are moving into the Country Inn & Suites Hotel, you will check in at the Country Inn and Suites front desk or in the designated student check in location provided to you in your assignment letter. You will receive your key(s), A Guide To Residential Life
, The Student Handbook
, and sign a housing contract.