Thank you for your interest in becoming a Resident Assistant at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. Resident Assistants are qualified student leaders that are trained to serve our residents and their community in multiple ways. Our selection process for the following academic year's staff begins each fall semester with interest meetings. By attending an interest meeting, candidates will completely learn about the Resident Assistant position, including expectations and benefits, and receive an application.
Interest meetings will be held on the following dates, times, and locations.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013, at 4:30PM in C-136
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013, at 8:00PM in F-207
- Thursday, November 7, 2013, at 4:30PM in C-136
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013, at 4:30PM in C-136
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013, at 8:00PM in F-207
- Thursday, November 14, 2013, at 4:30PM in C-136
Applications are due to the Office of Residential Life, located in Housing 2, A100, by 12:00PM on Friday, December 6, 2013.
Please click here to email Residential Life with questions regarding the Resident Assistant selection process.