- Stockton's Nursing Program received a ranking of 43 (out of 450 schools considered) in the MidAtlantic Region by NursingSchoolsAlmanac.com. See the full report here.
- Congratulations to Dr. Mary Lou Galantino and Dr. Kerri Sowers on publication of their chapter, "Acupuncture Theory and Acupuncture-Like Therapeutics in Physical Therapy", in Integrative Therapies in Rehabilitation: Evidence for Efficacy in Therapy, Prevention, and Wellness (4th ed.). In addition to this and recently publishing an article on exercise and women at risk for breast cancer, Dr. Galantino can be heard on a radio interview about Prehabilitation; find more information here.
- Three physical therapy faculty recently contributed to the publication of a well-known physical therapy textbook, Micholovitz's Modalities for Therapeutic Intervention (6th ed.). Tom Nolan is one of the co-editors, Elaine Bukowski co-authored chapter 7, and Rob Marsico authored chapter 8.
- Dr. Kelly Dougherty recently co-authored an article titled "Effect of Oral Lipid Matrix Supplement on Fat Absorption in Cystic Fibrosis: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial" that will be published in the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. Preview the article here.
- Dr. Rose Scaffidi recently published an article titled "Human Papillomavirus-Related Oropharyngeal Cancer in Women" in the Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. Well done!