Richard Stockton College
Speech & Hearing Club
The purpose of this organization is to unite its members and serve the college community by:
- Providing a vehicle for student representation in matters of professional concern.
- Organizing activities to promote awareness of human communication and related health issues.
Any student of Richard Stockton College of New Jersey who is interested in the study of normal and disordered human communication shall be eligible for membership
Chapter of the National Speech-Language Hearing Association
National NSSLHA membership provides benefits that help students stay current on advancements in the field, enhance their academic knowledge, find internships and employment, network with other students with similar interests, and save money on products and services.
Visit the national site for information at: http://www.nsslha.org/NSSLHA/join/default.htm
- Attending local, state, and national conferences focusing on the professions of speech-language pathology and audiology.
- Developing community service projects.
- Developing educational opportunities for the college community related to human communication.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Speech & Hearing Club, please contact the club advisor, Dr. Amy Hadley, Assistant Professor of Speech Pathology & Audiology at email@example.com.