Standard 13: Related Educational Activities
The institution’s programs or activities that are characterized by particular content, focus, location, mode of delivery, or sponsorship meet appropriate standards.
- Basic Skills (BASK) Program and Assessment Plan (with data)
- EOF and Special Admissions Retention and Graduation Rates
- Teacher Education Program
- Education Certificates, Teacher Education Degrees Granted, and Praxis Data
- New Jersey Alternative Route to Certification and ACCC Flier with Orientation Syllabus
- Stockton Completions Data for Alternative Route
- Health Professionals Certificate programs
- History of Paralegal Enrollment and Degrees Granted
2) How sufficient are the College’s experiential learning opportunities in light of strategic planning goals? (includes internships, service learning, international study, etc.)
3) How well have the College’s Distance Education and Continuing Studies programs met national and regional standards for excellence?
4) To what extent does the College satisfy regional demand for distance learning and Continuing Studies opportunities?
- Summer School
- Dual Degree Engineering Programs
- Dual Degree Medical Technology Program
- Doctor of Pharmacy Program
- Rothman Institute Agreement and Cornell University Agreement
- Stockton Sustainability and Environmental Academy
- MATES Articulation Agreement and GEHRSD Articulation Agreement
- Dual Degree Criminal Justice Program
- Academy of Criminal Justice Certification
- Community Partnerships and Initiatives
- Offsite Classes for Masters Cohorts (page 2, Goal #4)