The primary objectives of Stockton University, Disbursement Services procedures are the following:
- Disburse University funds for the payment of every University-related contract of agreement, for the performance of any University-related work or travel, and for the furnishing or hiring of any materials or supplies needed for the maintenance or operation of the University in accordance with existing NJ State and University regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the Prompt Payment Act.
- Ensure compliance with University travel procedures.
- Ensure compliance with University purchasing procedures.
- Verify all invoicing and disburse funds accordingly.