Request for Proposals
The primary medium for communications regarding these RFP's shall be via the internet. The RFP, Required Forms, Addendums, Questions and Answers can, in most cases, be accessed on the website. It is the responsibility of the Respondent to monitor the website for any changes, additions, clarifications, cancellations, etc. as related to these RFP'S.
All questions must be received in writing by email or Fax to firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax # 609-626-3801 in the Purchasing Department by the deadline posted in the RFP/bid. Respondents must have no verbal communication with any University Personnel, Architects, Engineers or Consultants on the RFP/Bid prior to the RFP/Bid opening.
If submitting the proposal by regular mail, hand, or special courier address to:
101 Vera King Farris Drive, Upper N-Wing
Galloway, NJ 08205
- As Parking and traffic can be congested at times please plan to arrive early enough for any scheduled pre-bid meetings or bid submissions.
- Please refer to https://stockton.edu/parking/visitors-guests.html for information on parking. All Residential Guests on campus must have their vehicle registered as a guest vehicle: https://stockton.aimsparking.com/
- Parking on campus is available to commuters in Lots 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6B and 7 and the General Parking Lots - Lots 8A, 8B, 9 and the North Lot.
- Campus citations will be issued to non-residential vehicles parked in the residential lots.
- We ask all non-residential community members that if you cannot find a parking space in Lots 0 through 7, please utilize the General Parking Lots - Lots 8A, 8B, 9 and the North Lot and take the Stockton Shuttle to the main campus.
- Campus Map
IF THE UNIVERSITY IS CLOSED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER ON THE DAY A BID IS TO POST, IT WILL BE POSTED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY THE UNIVERSITY IS OPEN
IF THE UNIVERSITY IS CLOSED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER ON THE DAY A BID IS DUE, THE DUE DATE WILL BE EXTENDED TO THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY THE UNIVERSITY IS OPEN
|CURRENT REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS|
|FY19 AWARDED PROPOSALS|
B190002 - Genetec Security Platform - Licenses - Advanced Video Surveillance, Inc.
B190003 - Holocaust Resource Center Expansion - Levy Construction Company, Inc.
B190004 - Parking Lot 5 Expansion (Overflow Parking Field 4) - Command Co., Inc.
B190005 - Big Blue Sports Center Flooring Replacement Project - Under Evaluation
PREVIOUS YEARS AWARDED PROPOSALS