International Travel Procedures
The Office of Global Engagement works in conjunction with the Office of Risk Management to verify all international travel, occurring under the auspices of Stockton University. Approval of international travel is granted by the Dean/Director, Provost, President and Travel Offices.
Please self-identify and follow the outlined travel verification procedure below:
Additional Important Information Pertaining to Safety Abroad
You may visit the Risk Management & Environment/Health/Safety webpage to receive more health and safety information while traveling abroad.
Approval of International Travel:
- Create an ARTV (Authorization Request for Travel/Staff Training) form, refer to the Travel website here.
- Complete the Request For Approval For Attendance At Events (if require)
- Attach all travel verification documents, as well as travel backups such as conference registration, hotel booking, airline reservation, etc., to the ARTV form
- Obtain ARTV signatures from your Budget Unit Manager, Provost and President’s office
- Forward the signed ARTV form to Travel office for final verification and an ARTV number assignment
- Once an ARTV number is assigned to the ARTV form, your travel becomes officially approved