Downtown Hammonton falls in love with the sights and sounds of Stockton College's students, faculty and staff as the College settles into its new home at Kramer Hall.
Tour the new building at 30 Front Street, visit the latest gallery of the Noyes Museum inside Kramer Hall and experience the art exhibit of Robert Roesch & Suzanne Reese Horvitz.
Enjoy live music and other performing artists throughout the Downtown.
HAMMONTON LOVES STOCKTON SCHEDULE
Entertainment provided by several Stockton Stars including:
- Stockappella – 6:15 p.m. Kramer Hall and again at 6:45 p.m. @ Annata’s
- Faculty Band – Hammonton Art Center @ 6:15-8:30 p.m.
- Sue Horvitz and Rob Roesch Opening Exhibits Noyes Museum at Kramer Hall 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Human Statues and Demonstration: GorJess and LovLee Boutique – 6:30 p.m.
- Student Musician – Marcello’s 6:30 p.m.
- Stockton Jazz and Vocalist: Kramer Hall 6: 45 p.m.
- Kate Ogden & Daughter Flute and Student Photography – Cascianos