Return to Stockton College Home Page   40 Years of Excellence    

Skip to Page Content | Skip to Navigation | Skip to News

Programs & Services

Important Information

Emergency Contacts

Medical Emergencies
Call 9-1-1

or Campus Police
(609) 652-4444

Psychiatric Intervention Program
(609) 344-1118

Women's Center 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
(609) 646-6767

1-800-656-HOPE (4673)

Link to Calendar of Events Calendar of Events
Ultra Workshops
Wellness Home

Important News & Information: (Show / Hide)


Do I have the flu and what to do????


Under 26?  You may be eligible for health insurance under your parents' plan!

 COMMUNITY SUPPORT GROUPS - Click here for more information

In compliance with NJ State Law A1190 - P.L. 2007, Stockton College provides its students and employees access to U.S. Government Information on Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation.

Like us on facebook!


Health Requirements for Registration

Home > Health Services > Registration Requirements

All students registering for classes at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey must meet certain requirements regarding immunizations and health insurance. When you register, immunization records and proof of insurance must be submitted within the first 30 days of classes.

Immunization Requirements for Students

All new continuting undergraduate and graduate students 30 years old and younger are required to provide evidence of immunizations: 

  • Measles - 2 doses (at least 30 days apart) or provide proof of immunity.
  • Mumps - 1 dose or provide proof of immunity.
  • Rubella - 1 dose or provide proof of immunity.
    Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccines must be on or after 1st birthday. We cannot accept MMR vaccines prior to 1st birthday.
  • Hepatitis B - 3 dose series or (Adolescent 2 dose series for ages 11-15) accepted. 

Students Residing on Campus:
Need a MENINGITIS Vaccine in addition to the above requirements, regardless of age.
Proof of vaccination must be presented prior to receiving your key.

*Exemptions for students 30 years old and younger: 
Medical Exemption set forth in N.J.A.C. 8:57-6.9
(Physician must write the request for exemption indicating medical contra-indication for exemption)
Religious Exemption set forth in N.J.A.C. 8:57-6.10
(Students age 18 and older must write the request, under 18 years of age, parent must write request)
Please submit supporting evidence for the above exemptions to the Office of Health Services.

Immunization Form
An Immunization form can be obtained from the Health Services Office or may be downloaded in pdf format by clicking below.

Link to Immunization Form in PDF format

Return completed forms to the Office of Health Services, West Quad Building, Suite 108. Call the office at (609) 652-6081 with questions or to check your files for proof of a previous vaccination.

Student Health Insurance 

When you register for classes, there will be a health insurance charge included on your account. 
A full time student is:  12 credits or more for an undergraduate student
                                          9 credits or more for a graduate student

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS: Fill out an online application or waiver.
Your Z Number and Birth Date will be needed to access the forms.

Full time students must wait 48 hours after registering for classes and the charge appears on your bill to complete the online application or waiver.

Please copy and paste into your browser to access the application and waiver site.

If you do not submit a waiver before February 14, 2014, the health insurance charge will remain on your account and you will be automatically enrolled in the college health insurance plan. This will also result in a registration hold being placed on your account until paid.       

TRAVEL ASSISTANCE - Enrollment with UnitedHealthcare Student Resources includes a unique global emergency  services from Scholastic Emergency Services (SES).  If you are not enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare Insurance you have the option of purchasing SES Global Emergency Medical Services.This program immediately connects you to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and certain other services when faced with a medical emergency while traveling 100 miles or more from your permanent residence or abroad.



Annual                 $75.00

Semi annual      $40.00

Semester           $21.00

Records Release Form (Authorization To Disclose Health Information)

To authorize the college to disclose health information or immunization records, please print and fill-out the PDF form available below.  You can submit the completed form to the Health Services Office in person, by mail or by fax. Records that are requested in person will be given to you at that time. Requested copy of records by mail or fax, will be returned to you by mail only. Please include copy of photo identification.

Link to Health Information Disclosure Form

Contact the Office of Health Services, West Quad Building, Suite 108, by telephone at (609) 652-4701 or email at