- Completed application (online or paper)
- $50 application fee
- Copy of Social Security card/number
- Official high school transcript*
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- Two to three letters of recommendation
*If you have earned a GED, submit your equivalency test scores and high school transcripts for years attended.
Special Academic Program Requirements
In addition to Freshman Admission requirements, certain academic programs have specific admission requirements and supplemental applications.
- Accelerated Health Professions
Accelerated Health Professions Application must be postmarked by December 15
- Pharmacy / Dual Degree
Pharmacy / Dual Degree Application must be postmarked by December 15
- Four-Year Nursing Program applicants do not require any separate application.
Admission applications for Nursing must be postmarked by February 15. Your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Office for acceptance to Stockton. Students admitted to Nursing will be notified on a rolling basis.