Instant Decision Days for New Students! Visit campus, make personal connections, apply for admission and walk away with a Stockton College admissions acceptance...in one day!
Pre-Senior Instant Decision Days
The Office of Enrollment Management is proud to announce Pre-Senior Instant Decision Days (IDD) for academically talented high school seniors! PIDD offer you the opportunity to connect with College administrators, deans, faculty and students, learn first-hand about academic, social and campus life AND walk away with a college acceptance before beginning your senior year!
PIDD space is limited and by reservation only!
Now accepting applications for Pre-Senior IDD for Fall 2014 Admission
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Qualifications to Participate
- High school senior, grade 12, as of September 2013
Expected graduation June 2014
- 1,130+ SAT Critical Reading & Math combined only
- Top 20% class rank,
as calculated end of junior year
(if your school does not rank, an equivalent GPA is required)
- PIDD application signed by your guidance counselor and faxed to the Admissions Office
At the end of the day you will receive:
- Letter of acceptance for admission to Stockton College for Fall 2014!
- Scholarship award if eligible.
This is a non-binding decision. You are under no obligation to submit an enrollment deposit. You have until May 1, 2014, to confirm acceptance for Fall 2014.
Once we receive your PIDD application we will notify you of eligibility, PIDD date and additional documentation you will need to bring with you on your assigned date. Parents are welcome to accompany you, meet with Stockton staff and get "parent" questions answered. Campus tour and lunch will be provided.
Transfer Instant Admission Decisions
New Transfer Students who meet set criteria have the opportunity to receive an instant admission decision by appointment only. Each appointment lasts 15-30 minutes during which time your application and transcripts will be reviewed and an admission decision made. If you meet the following criteria, call the Admissions Office for your Instant Admission appointment!
Qualifications to Participate*
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
Cumulative means all semesters from all transcripts from all institutions will be used to calculate GPA
- 32 earned non-basic skills transfer credits by date of appointment
- Completed paper Transfer Application (download)
Applications submitted online will not be eligible for an instant admission decision
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges attended
- Proof of high school graduation or GED
- Copy of Social Security card
- Call the Admissions Office: 609-652-4261
- Request appointment for Transfer Instant Decision with the Coordinator of Transfer Admissions
*No exceptions. All qualifications must be met; all materials must be presented. Otherwise, an admission decision will not be rendered on the day of appointment.
Note: Nursing applicants will not receive a Nursing decision on the day of appointment. The Nursing program will follow with a Nursing decision at a later date.